Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet & sour honey mustard chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet & sour honey mustard chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Get 2 1/2 lb chicken drumsticks & thighs
- Make ready 1 tsp adobo
- Make ready 2 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Get 1/2 packages frozen stirfry vegetables
- Take 1/2 green onion chopped
- Take 2 tbsp honey mustard
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp sweet & sour sauce
- Make ready 2 dash olive oil
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Honey Mustard Chicken:
- Season chicken with the adobo and garlic. Heat the olive oil in large pan and sear it well. Until the skin is golden and crispy.
- Preheat oven to 400 and place chicken on a baking pan cover it with the sweet and sour and honey mustard sauces.
- Add in the vegetables cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 45 to 50 min. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet & sour honey mustard chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!