Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken, carrot and rice bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken thighs baked in brown rice with chicken stock, butter and carrots bake up into a fluffy chicken and rice bake. Right when you take it out of the oven you pour on some frozen peas and mix. The heat of the dish will warm them without making them mushy.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chicken, carrot and rice bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Take 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 cans (10.5 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 ounce) can heat roasted diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
- Get 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice (rinsed and drained)
- Make ready 1-1 lb. pack baby carrots
After sharing my Oven Baked Chicken and Rice earlier this year, I had an astonishing number of people requesting a vegetable version. When you bake the rice and roasted vegetables in one pan, the reality is that there is only so much veggies that get the benefit of the beautiful oven roasting char. How about Succulent oven baked chicken thighs marinated in Italian dressing. Served over a bed of pillowy flavor infused rice, tender carrot slices Place the marinaded chicken on top of the rice and carrots.
Steps to make Chicken, Carrot and Rice Bake:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…..
- In a large bowl mix together: black pepper, crushed red pepper, ground cumin, garlic, cream of mushroom soups, heat roasted diced tomatoes, diced tomatoes with lime juice and rinsed and drained white rice……stir until everything is mixed well……
- Place rice mixture over chicken……
- Now place your baby carrots all over rice and chicken……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 2 hours…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
Switch up the same old chicken and rice dinner with this flavor bursting tandoori spice mixture. How do you make a chicken-and-rice bake exciting? We did it by using brown rice and chicken thighs for a change. Stir in broth and dressing; bring to boil. Drippings from the chicken blend with the rice and seasonings to make a delicious sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken, carrot and rice bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!