Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hainanese chicken rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hainanese Chicken Rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hainanese Chicken Rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Indulge in aromatic chicken rice paired with homemade chilli sauce, soups and other side dishes such as vegetables, egg and fish making it the perfect destination for communal dining.. Tiong Bahru Boneless Hainanese Chicken Rice的海南鸡饭是新加坡的一道准"国菜"，鸡肉鲜美嫩滑、米饭芳香扑鼻、配以鸡汤、切片的黄瓜和辣椒酱一起食用，妙不可言，极其简单，却美味无比，堪称一绝。 天天鸡饭因其供应的海南鸡饭而远近驰名。 She explained that Hainanese chicken rice, one of Singapore's national dishes, is deceptively simple - which is good, because on paper it sounds awfully boring. But you just have to try it when you're in Singapore.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hainanese chicken rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hainanese Chicken Rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking:
- Take 2 kg whole chicken, 2 pcs @ 1kg
- Take 2 and 1/2 ltr water
- Make ready 150 gr ginger chopped
- Take 50 gr onion chopped
- Prepare 100 gr spring onion
- Get 50 gr coriander leaves (garnish in soup)
- Take 50 gr green chili (depends on yourself)
- Get 3 tbsp sesame oil
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Get 2 cups rice
- Take Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Prepare Chicken powder seasoning (optional)
Steps to make Hainanese Chicken Rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking:
- Soak your whole chicken in water and 5 tbsp salt (brine) in a bowl overnight, keep in refrigerator. It gives good texture of chicken the next day.
- Debone your chicken, keep the breast and thigh aside. In this recipe, I use the chicken breast only. You may use the thigh as well or keep it for other recipes such as pan fried chicken thigh or minced chicken or in pasta sauce.
- Cook the chicken bone with enough water, you may add any vegetables such as carrot, rest spring onion, parsley stem (if you have, I always keep it). After boiling, simmer it for minimum 1 hour. Here is the picture which I have made the chicken stock the day before and deboned the chicken.
- While simmering your chicken, you may do other preparation, chopping onion, ginger, spring onion, green chili.
- Soak the rice in water for around 30 minutes. Strain it out. Keep it aside.
- Remove out the bone and strain the chicken stock. Keep it aside
- Get your rice pot, heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp sesame oil, add 50 gr onion, 2 tbsp chopped ginger, stir it for 2 minutes, add 2 cups of soaked rice. Stir it evenly. Add 4 cups of chicken stock. Boil it on the stove for 10 minutes, close the lid and turn off heat, let it steam.
- Prepare the chili condiment: mix the rest ginger, sliced spring onion, chopped green chili together, add 2 tbsp sesame oil, add salt, pepper, pinch chicken powder. Mix it well. Keep aside
- Boil the chicken stock. When it is boiled, add in the chicken breast. Let it boiled for 5 to 7 minutes and turn down the heat. Poach it for another 3 minutes. Check the doneness of chicken. Remove it out and slice it.
- Serve the soup, chicken and rice with the condiment. Garnish the soup and rice with fresh coriander leaves.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hainanese chicken rice 海南鸡饭 #chinesecooking recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!