Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy crockpot chicken dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy crockpot chicken dinner is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy crockpot chicken dinner is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
This is a simple way to make Chicken and Rice without heating up the house in the summer. I enjoy Chicken and rice however, my husband isn't fond of it. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Get Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand)
- Get 1 can Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both
- Take 2 cups water
- Take 1-2 cans green beans drained
- Prepare 1-2 cubes Chicken or beef bouillon or instant
- Take 1 cut onion or onion seasoning both optional
- Make ready Seasoning whatever you like
- Prepare Seasoning I used
- Prepare Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one)
- Make ready Ground Cayanne red pepper
- Get Paprika
- Take Garlic salt again (I like garlic)
- Get Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time
Pour the sauce over the chicken. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you could literally make chicken for dinner every night for three months and never get bored. This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light There's something for everyone!
Instructions to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well.
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together)
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done.
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways…
Crockpot pasta, soups, tacos, slow cooker ribs, pork, chicken or beef. This easy Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe is nothing short of DELISH! Creamy Alfredo smothered Chicken on a bed of Pasta bow ties! Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is an easy weeknight dinner recipe rich with flavor. Perfect served over rice, potatoes, or with crusty bread!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!