Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quick and easy fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You can still make the easiest steak fajitas ever. The steak can be thrown onto a cast iron skillet, and the veggies can cook on the stovetop while your meat rests. I use regular old taco seasoning to make it easier, but any seasoning combination for fajitas will work.
Quick and easy fajitas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Quick and easy fajitas is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook quick and easy fajitas using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and easy fajitas:
- Make ready 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 1 x pepper (1/2 green and 1/2 red)
- Make ready 1/2 courgette (in strips)
- Make ready 2 x wholemeal wraps
- Get 30 g cheddar cheese (grated)
- Take Handful lettuce leaves
- Take 1/2 packet BBQ fajita mix
- Make ready 1/2 avocado
Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Strips of pan-fried steak, peppers, and onion, served with tortillas and your choice of beef—these fajitas are a fast, easy, and tasty dinner choice. Put together these easy chicken fajitas and people can create their own masterpieces at the table. By Member recipe by Steven Morris.
Steps to make Quick and easy fajitas:
- Cut the chicken and veg into strips
- Pre heat a pan/wok, add a little olive oil, and add chicken
- Cook chicken until sealed
- Add veg and cook for 5 or so minutes
- Add fajita mix and stir until coated
- Put the wraps in the microwave for about 40 seconds. Add half the contains of the pan to each plus mashed avocado, cheese and lettice
- Fold the wraps into a roll. Enjoy!
This easy fajita recipe with steak is a quick and easy Mexican fajitas recipe for two. Check out our lower calorie steak fajitas. How about tasty chicken fajitas rolled with your choice of sliced veggies? Top with your favorite fajita toppings, such as KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese, BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream and sliced pitted black olives. Make chicken fajitas a go-to weeknight dish.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food quick and easy fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!