Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, penne ala vodka with chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Remove the center knob on the lid (to allow steam to escape); place a paper towel over the lid opening to avoid splash-ups. This creamy penne alla vodka recipe has a perfect blend of creamy marinara sauce and just the right amount of vodka. It's easy to add chicken and makes a great freezer First, Penne Alla Vodka is meant to be creamy, so I highly recommend using heavy cream.
penne ala vodka with chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. penne ala vodka with chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have penne ala vodka with chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make penne ala vodka with chicken:
- Make ready 1/2 cup vodka
- Make ready 1 stick of butter
- Take 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Take 28 can 28 oz can crushed tomatoes
- Get 8 oz heavy cream
- Get 1 lb penne
- Take 1/4 tsp crushed pepper flakes
- Make ready 1/3 cup pecorino romano cheese
- Make ready 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Make ready 8 clove garlic (crushed)
- Prepare 1 box perdue chicken strips (original flavor)
Penne alla Vodka with Blackened Chicken. by cuisineandcocktails. I always order penne alla vodka at my local Italian restaurant. That creamy and flavorful sauce just can't be beat! Try this dish with some grilled chicken or grilled shrimp for added protein!
Instructions to make penne ala vodka with chicken:
- saute stick of butter, garlic, onion, & crushed pepper
- when garlic and onion simmered add can of crushed tomatoes cook about 10 mins then add chicken strips cook for another 5 min
- start boiling water for penne
- then add vodka continue simmering 10 mins
- drain pasta and return to pot
- then add sauce heavy cream the parmesan and pecorino romano cheese stir heat about another 5 mins then serve
For this dinner, I made some chicken thighs and added it to Bon Appetit's Fusilli alla Vodka with Basil and Parmesan. I substituted the fusilli with some gluten-free penne. Penne Alla Vodka - perfectly hearty and tender penne pasta is tossed with a creamy and vibrant, San Marzano tomato based and vodka infused sauce that's. Add grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken. Sub bacon for the pancetta, it has a different flavor but who doesn't love bacon?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food penne ala vodka with chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!