Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, curry satay chicken skewer. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Curry Satay Chicken Skewer is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken Satay Curry - this is how you get your satay fix! It's Malaysian Satay skewers, in curry form. Satay Chicken Curry (Malaysian). "I rarely leave comments on blogs…but I am going OUT OF MY MIND about this recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook curry satay chicken skewer using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Make ready 2 chicken breasts (250g)
- Prepare 1 yellow onion (grated)
- Get 3 pegs of garlic (grated)
- Prepare 2 inches ginger (grated)
- Make ready 2 oz coconut cream
- Take 1 oz sour cream
- Take 1 tbsp cumin
- Prepare 2 tsp turmeric
- Prepare 2 tsp curry powder
- Take 8 grains of allspice/pimiento (cracked)
- Get 2 sprigs fresh mint, torn and bruised
- Get 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp cooking oil
The sweet, pungent marinade for these chicken satays includes fish sauce, lemongrass, sugar, lime, and turmeric, which. Perfectly grilled chicken satay skewers in the most flavorful marinade. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. Skewer the marinated chicken onto bamboo skewers, then arrange the skewers so their ends rest on the edges of the baking tray.
Steps to make Curry Satay Chicken Skewer:
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces, and skewer them. There should be about 3 full 6" skewers per breast.
- Stir all of the remaining ingredients (besides the oil) in a dish.
- Marinate the chicken for about 4 hours, longer if you would like.
- Cook in an oiled grill pan over medium low heat until nicely cooked on all sides.
- Scrape the pan to get all of the delicious charred bits out.
- Enjoy with buttery spinach and rice!
Full tutorial on how to make chicken satay curry with ingredients list and photo/video instructions for every step. Made by Ilana Cope for the Warden's Project. How To Make Grilled Thai Curry Chicken skewers. Once the chicken has marinated, thread the chunks onto skewers. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food curry satay chicken skewer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!