Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, chicken spinach mushroom bake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is a low carb dinner recipe idea that is simply the best! Easy chicken recipe that is kid friendly as well. I love my favorite red baking dish for this yummy recipe and you can grab you own by clicking on the picture.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken spinach mushroom bake using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Get 2 cups chicken, cooked (shredded)
- Make ready 10 oz mushrooms (canned or fresh)
- Get 6 oz spinach roughly chopped
- Take 1/2 cup mozzarella shredded
- Prepare 1 medium onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves minced
- Take 1/2 tsp thyme
- Make ready 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
- Take For the sauce:
- Take 1 (15 oz) container of ricotta cheese or ¾ cup heavy cream
- Make ready 3 oz cream cheese
- Prepare 2 oz mozzarella
- Get 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- Make ready Pinch nutmeg
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
This chicken, spinach and mushroom pasta bake is really perfect for days like these. Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Easy Chicken Breasts is quick and easy recipe to add to your chicken dinner rotation! Gnocchi are baked with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach in this satisfying casserole topped liberally with Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Spinach Mushroom Bake:
- Boil chicken.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and thyme. Cook for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and red pepper flakes, then season with salt and pepper and sauté for 8 minutes.
- Stir in spinach (a handful at a time, allowing to wilt before adding the next handful), and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Heat on low, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts and the sauce becomes smooth and homogeneous.
- In a casserole dish, arrange a layer of shredded chicken meat. Spread over half of the cheesy sauce then arrange a layer of mushroom-spinach mixture. Spread remaining sauce on top, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly on top or turn on broiler for the last 3-5 minutes for extra crispy cheese.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy.
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Mushroom, Spinach, and Chicken Gnocchi. Chicken thighs poach until tender in stock, which becomes the base for a creamy béchamel sauce. It has chicken, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and wonderful flavors everyone will enjoy. Stir in marinara sauce, salt, and both peppers and stir until heated through. Baked boneless chicken breasts are completely covered with creamed spinach, flavorful sauteed mushrooms, and a whole lot of gooey, melted mozzarella cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken spinach mushroom bake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!