Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, beautifuldesign's creamy chicken and broccoli pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Once chicken is done add the cans of soup and stir. Say hello to your family's new favorite! How to make broccoli chicken pasta.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have beautifuldesign's creamy chicken and broccoli pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta:
- Take 1/2 bag of egg noodles
- Take 1/2 bag of frozen broccoli
- Get 1 can cream of broccoli soup
- Make ready 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts diced (cooked)
- Get 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- Take adobo seasoning
This deliciously Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is an easy recipe and one of the ultimate comfort foods! Author: Creamy Chicken And Broccoli Pasta I really like this recipe and I find myself making it over and over again. Really this pasta dish can be made in a few minu. This easy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta is a healthier version of your favorite restaurant dish with the most delicious creamy Parmesan sauce, fresh broccoli, chicken, and a touch of lemon.
Steps to make Beautifuldesign's Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta:
- Cook and season chicken as desired. I used some of the ranch mix and adobo. Since my chicken was cooked ahead of time I used non-stick cooking spray to warm the chicken.
- Once chicken is done add the cans of soup and stir. Once mixed, add the pasta and cover on medium heat until pasta is done (10-15 min) add broccoli close to the end of cooking time
- Stir and season to your liking. Enjoy!
Its comforting, filling, and has about half the calories of the restaurant version. We also love this Creamy Mushroom and Chicken Pasta. Heat half of the oil in a large pot. Add in the chicken, season with half of the seasoned salt and pepper, and cook. Once the chicken is nicely browned and cooked through, remove it from the pan.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beautifuldesign's creamy chicken and broccoli pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!