Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chipotle honey lime chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
Chipotle Lime Chicken - crazy delicious and juicy grilled chicken recipe made with chipotle chili, lime juice, garlic and cilantro! This chipotle lime grilled chicken is SO good. The crispy and slightly charred skin, moist, juicy and citrusy chicken meat bursting with the flavors of the marinade, with the.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chipotle honey lime chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Make ready 1/3 cup vegetable oil (or any oil that you like)
- Get 1/3 cup water
- Prepare 1 (7 ounce can chipotle peppers to taste!!)
- Get 1 tbsp adobo sauce that the peppers are packed in
- Get 2 tbsp lime juice (fresh or concentrate)
- Make ready 1 zest of 1 lime (optional)
- Take 2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 1 tbsp mined garlic
- Get 1 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- Take 3 tbsp fresh chopped cilantro
- Get 1/2 tsp cumin powder (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chili powder (optional)
- Make ready 3 1/2 lb chicken (cut into 8 pieces)
Can even be OAMC- Thanks Tish! If freezing ahead: Put ingredients in a ziploc bag and place in freezer, flattened. To cook from frozen: Thaw in refrigerator. This Chipotle Lime Chicken is so easy to make, and you probably already have most all the ingredients.
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Combine first 14 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. No processor? Just chop peppers finely and mix by hand. The amount of chipotle peppers used depends on you. I use 4 peppers and the heat level is just right for me. If you want hotter simply add more.
- Add cut up chicken and marinade in a gallon size zip lock bag to marinate for at least two hours, turning over periodically. I like to let mine marinate overnight in the fridge. Make sure to put bag on a plate in case of any leakage.
- Cook on desired grill until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. You can also cook on a wire rack in a 375°F oven for about an hour turning over once. Also making sure internal temperature reaches at least 165°F.
- If you want to use any leftover marinade to baste chicken with while cooking, make sure to bring marinade to a boil for a few minutes to kill any bacteria that may be present. If not comfortable with this, just discard leftover marinade.
- You can use any kind of boneless, skinless chicken that you like in this recipe. My cover picture is of what I cooked in my smoker. Grilled or oven cooked is pretty tasty either way. Have fun with it. Enjoy!
Such a healthy meal, with hardly any preparation. This Chipotle Lime Chicken is simple, delicious, full of flavor, and so easy to make. Grilled honey lime chipotle chicken wings are perfect for parties, summer cookouts, game day or Super Bowl snacks! These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice, and Sriracha are every bit as good as they look — and if you haven't tried Sriracha, the Asian hot sauce named after the coastal city of Si Racha in Thailand, this is the perfect recipe to taste just how delicious it is. This Mexican Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken stays moist, tender and full of fabulous Southwest-inspired flavor!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled chipotle honey lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!