Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chicken sprite adobo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken sprite adobo is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken sprite adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Chicken sprite adobo is so yummy!! If you want a little sweet style in your adobo you must try this recipe. In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken sprite adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- Prepare 1/2 kg chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 1/2 cup vinegar
- Make ready 1 cup sprite( softdrink
- Take 1/2 tsp peppercorn
- Get 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- Make ready 1 small onion, minced
- Take 4 pcs bay leaves
Chicken Sprite Here is another version of chicken adobo. It is a sweet style version of adobo because it contains Sprite softdrink instead of sugar. Perhaps the most famous dish in the Filipino repertoire, chicken adobo has as many versions as there are cooks in the Philippines. Adobo is a simple and hearty Filipino dish.
Instructions to make Chicken sprite adobo:
- In a pan over medium heat, saute garlic and onion until it becomes slightly brownish and aromatic
- Next add the chicken and fry together with garlic until brownish. Stir it from time to time to avoid toasing the garlic
- Pour soy sauce, vinegar add some peppercorns cover pan and let it boil over high heat and adjust low heat after it boils. Simmer for about 15 minutes cooks note ( do not stir vinegar until it boils
- Pour in sprite add bay leaves, let it simmer for few more minutes let the flavor absorb chicken
- Turn off the heat as soon as you achieved you preferred amount of sauce while some want it a little bit less sauce or dry
In this version, chicken is marinated in vinegar and soy sauce, then slowly cooked with garlic. The Best Chicken Sprite Recipes on Yummly Sprite Fried Chicken, Chicken In Sprite, Chicken Asado With Sprite. Chicken adobo is an extremely popular dish from the Philippines made with meat cooked in vinegar and soy sauce - this much is generally agreed upon. From there, ingredients and opinions vary widely.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken sprite adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!