Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, one pot fajita pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add the cheese and mix until melted. A Mexican-inspired pasta dish… Chicken fajitas meets pasta night! This chicken fajita pasta is a combination of three things that we love; chicken fajitas, pasta, and one pot meals!
One pot fajita pasta is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. One pot fajita pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook one pot fajita pasta using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pot fajita pasta:
- Get 400 gm boneless chicken cut in small strips
- Get 5 tabsp oil
- Make ready 3 clove garlic finely chopped
- Get 1 yellow capsicum
- Take 1 red capsicum
- Take 1 green capsicum
- Prepare 1 large onion chopped
- Get 4 cup penne pasta
- Make ready 5 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tabsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp pepperika powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup chadder cheese
- Get 2-3 pinch origano
- Take fresh or dry parsley (optional)
Chicken, bell peppers, and pasta in a creamy cheese sauce with Mexican-inspired seasonings cook up in just one pot for an easy dinner. All Reviews for One-Pot Chicken Fajita Penne Pasta. One-Pot Shrimp Fajita Pasta is quick, easy, and totally delicious! This tasty One-Pot Shrimp Fajita Pasta is quick, easy, and totally delicious!
Steps to make One pot fajita pasta:
- In a pan add oil add 3 cloves of garlic finely chopped soute for 30 seconds add chicken cook for 6 minutes until changes colour remove from pan
- Now add three colour capsicum and onion soute for 30 second on high heat
- Add chicken mix,add salt red chilli powder peprika powder and cumin powder.cook for 1 minute
- Now add milk (5cup)
- Add penne pasta
- Mix and cover.cook for 15 minutes on medium heat
- When tender add chadder and mozerrella cheese.cook for 1 more minute.
- It's ready to serve
- Sprinkle some origano and garnsh with fresh or dried parsley.
It's like all the flavors of a chicken fajita dinner, put over pasta. My goal with this recipe was to go as simple as possible. Y'all should totally check those out. I used the fajita one for my recipe. Tools Used to Make This Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pot fajita pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!