Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pesto chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This video is about how to prepare Pesto Chicken Pasta. This Easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a tasty low-carb dinner that you can make with purchased pesto if you don't have When I first made Easy Baked Pesto Chicken, I loved what a great low-carb dinner. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce.
Pesto Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pesto Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pesto chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto Chicken:
- Prepare 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Prepare 4-5 cloves garlic
- Take 1/4 cup cashew nuts
- Prepare 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Get To taste Salt and pepper
- Get 2 whole chicken breast
- Prepare 4-5 cherry tomatoes
With only four ingredients, this pesto grilled chicken is bound to become a favorite! Chicken Breast Halves Covered In Basil Pesto, Baked With Mozzarella Cheese And Tomatoes Make This Baked Pesto Chicken DELICIOUS! Pesto Chicken Ingredients Chicken breasts, for protein Homemade Pesto, for freshness and flavor This easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a fast chicken dish made with skinless chicken breasts. Parmesan Pesto Chicken - Simple and sensational pesto chicken served over fresh summer pasta salad.
Steps to make Pesto Chicken:
- Grind the basil leaves, garlic, cashew nuts, salt, pepper, olive oil to a very fine paste.
- Create some gashes in a criss cross pattern.
- Take a bowl add chicken and the pesto sauce and marinate the chicken for atleast for 30 minutes.
- Heat up a pan and put the gashed side of the chicken on the pan and sear on high flame for 2 minutes. Flip the chicken and again sear for 2 minutes.
- Lower the flame, tilt the pan and pour the oil in the chicken pieces.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook in low flame for about 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into half and sauté the tomatoes.
- Serve the chicken with the cherry tomatoes and garnish it with fresh basil.
This pesto chicken pasta dish is sure to be your new go-to dish this season! Juicy chicken topped with fresh pesto, melty mozzarella and topped with vine ripened tomatoes. DIRECTIONS Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet. Topped with pesto sauce, tomatoes and melty mozzarella, pesto chicken bake is such a great way to make poultry more interesting!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pesto chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!