Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe makes the most juicy and succulent boneless skinless chicken breasts EVER! Place in a gallon-size zip-top plastic bag. This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is flavorful, tender, and absolutely delicious!
Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Get 2 Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Take 1 Tomato
- Get 1/2 Head Green Leaf Lettuce
- Get 1/2 Onion
- Get 2 cloves Garlic
- Prepare Black Pepper
- Prepare Salt
- Get Italian Seasonings
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Prepare Handful Crackers (Your Choice)
Looking for an easy grilled chicken recipe? This Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Zucchini Recipe from Delish.com is the best. This Grilled Balsamic Chicken is a healthy dish marinated with tangy flavor. The tender chicken is perfect as a main dish or sliced on salads or pastas.
Instructions to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes:
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes.
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later.
- Plate and serve.
This balsamic grilled chicken recipe is flavorful, tender, and absolutely delicious! Jump To Recipe Video Print Recipe. Turn chicken; brush with another tablespoon balsamic glaze. This Balsamic Grilled Chicken Thighs topped with Bruschetta is a quick impressive meal that screams summer. You'll love how all the flavors play off of each other.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food balsamic grilled chicken & tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!