Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Best Chicken Parmesan recipe, made a bit healthier! Breaded chicken cutlets are baked, not fried yet the Baked Chicken Parmesan. This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken parmesan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken parmesan:
- Take 1 small box of spaghetti noodles
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Get 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Get 1/3 tsp minced garlic
- Get 1 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get 1-8 ounce bag of mozzarella
- Prepare 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 cup Colby jack cheese
- Get 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. I've long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in.
Instructions to make Chicken parmesan:
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted)
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender.
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce.
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The chicken breast is pan-fried in a panko breading until crispy on the outside yet juicy and tender inside. Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs. Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!