Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cast iron chicken quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cast iron chicken quesadillas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cast iron chicken quesadillas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Cut into wedges; garnish with cilantro. Grilled Chicken Quesadillas from Delish.com are perfect for lunch or dinner. Remove chicken to a cutting board and let cool until vegetables are cooked.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cast iron chicken quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Prepare Extreme wellness tortilla shell
- Take 1/2 cup cooked and shredded chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- Get 1/4 cup chopped onions
- Prepare 1/8 cup chopped red pepper
- Get 1 tbs olive oil
- Prepare 1 pat butter
- Prepare 2 cloves minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp chipotle garlic seasoning
Make gooey quesadillas in a large flat skillet or on a pancake griddle. Be sure that the surface is non-stick so the quesadillas come off easily. These easy, budget-friendly chicken quesadillas make a quick lunch for two or a simple party snack and are a great way to use up leftover roast chicken. I loved grilling quesadillas on the grill.
Steps to make Cast iron chicken quesadillas:
- Heat olive oil in cast iron pan medium heat and sauté onion, red peppers and garlic
- Add in chicken and add chipotle garlic seasoning. Mix well and cook until well combined
- Remove chicken mixture and set aside in a bowl.
- Spread butter on one half of tortilla shell as light as possible.
- Place butter side down in the cast iron skillet. And place chicken mixture on half of the tortilla.
- Add cheese on top of chicken and fold
- Brown one side while the cheese melts then flip over and brown the other side.
- Remove from pan and using a pizza cutter dice into 4 pieces. Serve with sour cream and diced tomato’s.
My kids don't enjoy spicy foods that much so next time I will use Nutritional Information. How to make Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas. Begin by cooking the red onions and garlic in olive oil. Add the diced tomatoes and minced chipotle The basic recipe was very easy. I used a griddle covering two burners for the tortillas, and I made the chicken mix in a cast iron and put it on low.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cast iron chicken quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!