Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
New Orleans style bisque is a creamy delicious dish served with French bread. This is a cross of Oysters Bienville and Oysters Rockefeller made into a dip. This quick and easy shrimp and grits recipe will wow your family as a weeknight meal or impress guests at a dinner party.
Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness:
- Get 4 chicken tenderloin strips
- Make ready 1 bag frozen mediim size cooked shrimp
- Take 1 olive oil
- Make ready 2 cup cooked white rice
- Take 1 salsa of your choice, i used the On the border brand
- Make ready 1 block of mexican dipping cheese
- Get 1 milk
- Take 1 salt
- Get 1 onion powder
- Take 1 garlic powder
- Make ready 1 ground black pepper
Cook until chicken and sausage are warmed through and the shrimp and okra are cooked through. The rice is cooked in the pan along with the rest of the ingredients so that it's infused with tomato-based-broth goodness. Chicken and shrimp go together surprisingly well, and this dish is no exception. Garlic, basil, and simple Italian-style seasonings flavor the chicken and Cut boneless chicken breast halves into strips or use chicken tenders in the dish for quick cooking.
Instructions to make Cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness:
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Add just enough olive oil to coat your.pan and set your.heat on med-high. Add your chicken and cook for a couple minutes on each side then use.your spatula to break the chicken into bite.size pieces. While the chicken is cooking, thaw shrimp by rinsing under cool water then remove the tails. Cook the chicken until done then add the shrimp.
- Add dash of salt, your garlic powder, onion powder, And pepper all to taste. Continue cooking just until shrimp is heated through.
- Add the salsa, also to tAste, to your rice and mix well. Put.in microwave for a few minutes And while thats heating.chop or shred your cheese and add your milk. You can go by the package directions but I never do lol!
- Once.your rice is done remove from microwave and put In the cheese. Heat a little at a time stirring in between heating sessions.
- Once your done, place desired amount of rice on your plate and add chicken and shrimp on top. Next add lots of cheese and enjoy: ) if you don't wAnt it this way you could make tacos with it adding.beans on bottom. Thats what I did for my kids using the nacho cheese flavored shells and they loved it!
Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Toss the hot crispy shrimp with the warm Cajun Butter. Spoon the shrimp over bowls of grits with some of the butter. Slice the reserved scallion greens very thinly on the bias and sprinkle on top. Cheesy Spinach Mushroom Chicken Bake is a low carb dinner recipe idea that is simply the best!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy chicken and shrimp goodness recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!