Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy sketti chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Sketti Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Cheesy Sketti Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Sketti is a recipe made by Mama on the show Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. It's a cheap redneck version of spaghetti that consist of mixing butter and ketchup. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets!
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy sketti chicken using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Sketti Chicken:
- Prepare 1 bag frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- Take to taste garlic powder
- Make ready to taste salt
- Get to taste pepper
- Take 1 bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 1 jar or can of spaghetti sauce (whatever you like)
Hubby and I absolutely loved this recipe! Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty Shredded chicken, veggies, bacon, plenty of cheese, a rich creamy sauce, and a crunchy onion. Combine chicken, cheese and peppers in large bowl. Use kitchen shears or sharp knife to make.
Instructions to make Cheesy Sketti Chicken:
- Obviously defrost chicken
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place chicken into casserole dish
- Season chicken on both sides with garlic powder, salt and pepper to your preference. I add a lot of garlic but that's just me.
- Cook chicken till done in the center and drain any fluids accumulated if needed
- Spread the entire jar or can of spaghetti sauce over all the chicken till completely covered
- Place chicken back in oven for 10 mins to let the sauce cook into the chicken
- Take chicken out and sprinkle shredded cheese over all the chicken. The more cheese the better
- Place chicken back in oven for few mins to let cheese get all gooey and melted.
- Take chicken put of oven and serve. We personally think that garlic mashed potatoes go amazingly with the chicken but whatever you fancy should go good as well
Cheesy Chicken Breasts are simple comfort food. Coated in Ritz cracker crumbs and pan-fried until Once coated in a Ritz cracker and flour mixture with a little Parmesan cheese and paprika, the. Cheesy Chicken Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This cheesy dish is similar to the potluck classic known as poppyseed chicken casserole, or Ritz cracker chicken casserole. For even more variations These Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas are so simple and quick to make.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cheesy sketti chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!