Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Enchiladas is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready Tortillas
- Get Black olives (halved)
- Prepare Cheese (I do a mix of shredded cheddar and mozzarella)
- Make ready Sour cream
- Make ready Avocado (sliced)
- Prepare Green chives
- Prepare Chicken strips (cooked and shredded)
- Get Enchilada sauce
Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas! I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (400 degrees Fahrenheit)
- In a large frying pan, cook your desired amount of chicken strips on medium heat until done. Use a lid while cooking to keep the chicken moist. Once done, transfer over to a bowl or plate and shred finely.
- Place some shredded chicken down the center of the tortilla. Next, add the black olives. Fold one side of the tortilla and then fold the other side on top; repeat these steps.
- Next, lay the bottom side of the enchilada down in a casserole dish (or whatever dish you are using). Note: make sure it is an oven-safe dish.
- Spread the enchilada sauce on top; sprinkle desired amount of cheese. Bake in the oven until cheese has melted.
- Once the cheese has melted, take out of the oven and serve hot.
- Drizzle sour cream on top; garnish with green chives. Add sliced avocado on the side or on top of the enchiladas.
- Indulge in this too-good-to-resist meal with family and friends!
When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together. They come together quickly with items you may already have in your fridge or pantry.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!