Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Many thanks to all who served our beautiful country on this Veterans Day! Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and Cheddar cheese into slow cooker.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Get 2 packs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Get 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- Take 10 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 tablespoon oregano
- Make ready 3 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- Get 1 can red enchilada sauce (10 ounce)
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Get 1 (8 ounce) package 4 -Cheese blend
- Make ready 1 box (16 ounce) Cellentani pasta
- Prepare Salt for boiling water
In large colander, rinse and drain uncooked pasta. Heat to boiling over high heat; reduce heat. Place sliced, frozen chicken in the bottom of a crockpot. Cut butter and cream cheese into pieces, and add them, along with the cream of chicken soup and Italian seasoning mix, to the crock pot.
Instructions to make CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta 🍝:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot…..
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well…..
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally……
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 - cheese blend…..
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy…..
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
How to make Olive Garden Chicken Pasta in the Crockpot: Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker. Reduce heat to low and stir sour cream into enchilada mixture; cook and stir until heated through.. I love enchiladas but they can be a lot of work to make. Now you can easily enjoy all the flavors of traditional chicken enchiladas without all the work with this delicious and easy lazy day crock pot chicken enchiladas casserole recipe! Slow Cooker Beef and Cheese Pasta On the weeknights, crock pot meals can make an easy set it and forget it meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot easy creamy chicken enchilada pasta 🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!