Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :) is something that I have loved my whole life.
Chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! I got home from work late tonight and really fancied pasta, but nothing too heavy or just covered in a store sauce. So I rummaged in the fridge and cupboards and came up with my version of a carbonara minus the heavy creamy sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :):
- Get 1 chicken breast
- Prepare 3/4 broccoli florets
- Get 1 slice smokey bacon
- Make ready Dried or fresh pasta(I used fresh)
- Take Low cal garlic oil spray
- Take 1 tsp garlic ouree
- Get Chilli flakes(judge based on personal taste)
- Prepare 2 egg yolks
- Get 2 tbsp dried hard cheese
Make It Mondays - Bacon & Mushroom Carbonara Hey guys just putting up another one of my videos on my recipes from the Rose's Recipes Box. Decided to cook broccoli this week because l've been feeling. Watch my Slimming World Spaghetti Carbonara being made here! A perfect syn free family recipe for Slimming World carbonara with chicken and bacon that includes vegetables but as it is so creamy and tasty you won't even realise they are there.
Steps to make Chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :):
- Ingredients ready? Let’s go!
- First off cut your florets into bite size pieces and put in a frying pan on low heat with 3 sprays of low cal garlic oil. Keep an eye on them as you don’t want them burnt just slightly charred.
- Whilst your broccoli is gently cooking, remove the sinew from your chicken and slice into small pieces and do the same with your bacon. Put this to the side and check on your broccoli.
- Your broccoli should now look slightly charred like this and soft but not squishy mush! Now put in your chicken and brown off before adding the bacon and tsb of garlic paste. Cook slowly occasionall tossing (stiring if your clumsy like me)
- Fill a pan with boiling water and add 2 good size handfuls of pasta and bring to the boil. The fresh stuff only takes 4 minutes!
- Whilst this is happening take a jug and separate the yolks from two eggs and put into the jug. Gently whisk and add in parmesan or just use the dried Italian style cheese that comes in a plastic tub. It works just as well! That’s what I use :). Mix all together and season!
- The pasta should now be done. Before you drain it completely set some of the water the pasta has been cooking In aside. Add the drained pasta to the chicken and bacon mix and mix together. Add a splash of the pasta water and then stir the egg mixture in with the pasta. (I think The idea of the water is that it will stop the egg from scrambling)
- Make sure all of the pasta is coated with the sauce and serve! Yum!!
Perfect for fussy eaters and children alike. I have so many tasty Slimming World recipes I am sure you will love. Tasty chicken is wrapped in bacon to pack a real flavour punch. A healthy chicken recipe that's brilliant cooked on the barbie. Yes with Slimming World you can eat pasta!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken, bacon and broccoli carbonara- slimming world friendly! :) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!