Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mindless chicken enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mindless Chicken enchiladas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mindless Chicken enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life.
Great recipe for Mindless Chicken enchiladas. Almost as simple as spaghetti since I can throw. Has Social Media Made You Mindless?.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mindless chicken enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mindless Chicken enchiladas:
- Get Flour shells
- Get Enchiladas sauces
- Take Enchiladas seasoning
- Make ready Salt /pepper seasoning
- Take Chicken
- Prepare 2 tbsp Oil
- Take Mexican style cheese you want use 1 to 2 small bags
- Make ready 1/2 c water
- Make ready Any tomatoes onion peppers garlic additional add ins
- Get 1 cup minute ready brown rice* optional I add this as a filler
- Take Oven 400°F
Whether they are cheese or chicken, beef or bean, they are one of the best Mexican dishes out there. They take some time to make. And they are not a dinner to take on when you don't feel like cooking. We start from scratch with the sauce, and I have done that a day in advance so I can save time the day of.
Instructions to make Mindless Chicken enchiladas:
- Either chunk or shred chicken once cooked. I shreeded mine so I boiled n than once cooked I pulled off bone n put into skillet with half cup water n enchilada seasoning, u can make your own or use what ever kind you prefer. Mix seasoning in to chicken n water till dissolved n thicken you can always add peppers onions tomato here if you wish an any additional seasoning here also this was one for my kids so very bland unfortunately did add rice here I do cook it in microwave as directions state
- Pour just enough oil to help grease pan and add in enough enchilada sauce to cover bottom of pan we want the enchiladas to soak in it prior to baking. Next when your oven is ready this step is optional I microwave my shells for roughly 10 to 15 sec for 4 or 5 of them then sprinkle w cheese and add chicken and fillings roll up and place the open part on the bottom of the pan so it cant open. Add cheese to tops
- Cover your enchiladas w a little more sauce* not too much you dont want mush! Add cheese Cover for bout 20 to 30 mins or until cheese is bubbling and at your desired doneness *
When making enchiladas, why not ditch the tortilla and instead use fluffy, buttery crescent rolls? This Mindless Crescent Enchilada Bake is a Mexican recipe you'll want to make again and again. The cheesy, chicken-filled crescent puffs are bursting with flavor you won't be able to resist. Plus, this recipe only uses six ingredients, so it's super simple and budget-friendly too! See great recipes for Enchiladas, Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 too!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mindless chicken enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!