Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted red pepper chicken 🐔 thighs. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Heat a cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Core bell peppers and slice into thick strips. Season the thighs with salt and pepper.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted red pepper chicken 🐔 thighs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs:
- Prepare 1 large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on)
- Prepare 2 onions, sliced
- Take 1 green pepper, sliced
- Make ready 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Goya adobo
- Get 6 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 can (15.5 ounce) Goya black beans, undrained
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Take 1 jar (11.5 ounce) Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips
Skillet Chicken Thighs with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and Feta Cheese Recipe Instructions. Sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper on both sides. Use a large skillet or electric skillet large enough to fit all the chicken thighs without overcrowding the pan. Add the oil to the pan, then add the chicken thighs.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan…….
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs…….
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes……
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs……
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs……
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!
While my seasoned chicken thighs get a good sear on both sides, I add the roasted red peppers, garlic, olive oil and more seasoning to a food processor. Place vegetables in a roasting pan. Enjoy roasted sweet red peppers stuffed inside boneless chicken breasts and topped with a tasty sour cream sauce that is infused with more red peppers. A sprinkling of feta cheese adds savory little notes to every delicious mouthful. Roasted Red Pepper Skillet Chicken - Our latest family favorite and a fab mid-week meal to serve with rice or pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food roasted red pepper chicken 🐔 thighs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!