Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken crusted pizza low carb. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken crusted pizza low carb is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken crusted pizza low carb is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This low carb chicken pizza crust has only FOUR ingredients (plus salt), and is one of the easiest things you can make. Making a chicken crust pizza keto is very straightforward, because all the ingredients are naturally low carb. No need for any special ingredients or low carb flours.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken crusted pizza low carb using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Prepare crust
- Get 2 lb ground chicken
- Prepare 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Take 1 tbsp sweet basil
- Make ready 1 tbsp whole leaf oregano
- Get 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder
- Get 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get sauce
- Get 8 oz tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sweet basil
- Make ready 1 tsp whole leaf oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp stevia
- Make ready 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare toppings
- Get 1/3 cup mushrooms, canned
- Make ready 1/2 oz pepperoni slices
- Get 3 oz summer sausage
- Get 1/2 small onion sliced very thinly
- Prepare 1/2 medium tomato sliced
- Prepare 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Make ready 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs. Chicken Crust Pizza is one of those anomalies in low carb eating. Chicken crust pizza is one of the easiest keto friendly pizza recipes you can make. This low carb pizza recipe only requires four ingredients - ground chicken, egg, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken crusted pizza low carb:
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the chicken, oregano, basil, mozzarella cheese, and salt. When mixed add to a pizza pan or baking pan. The pizza pan I used was 16 inch pizza pan.
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan. Evenly press the mixture into the pizza pan. If you want you can even use your rolling-pin to get it nice and even.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min or until the crust is golden.
- Take out of oven add toppings and sauce.
- Stick back into oven 15 minutes.
- Take out let sit 5 minutes. Slice serve hope you enjoy.
The seasonings add additional italian flavor to the pizza crust but are optional. Add the ingredients for the crust to a food processor or high-powered blender. Pulse blend until mixed and minced. This recipe, inspired by Real Good Pizza (a completely delicious and easy pre-made keto-friendly frozen pizza) completely flips the game on its head. Forget about almond flour, forget about pork rinds.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken crusted pizza low carb recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!