Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Try Microwavable Chicken Alfredo Pasta With A New Orleans Twist. Using a spiralizer, mandoline, or vegetable peeler, turn the zucchini into thin noodles. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Get 2-3 large chicken breasts
- Take 4 large zucchini
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 1/4 cup butter
- Take 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan
- Make ready 3 Tbsp garlic seasoning
- Make ready 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- Make ready 3 Tbsp butter
- Prepare 1 Tbsp fresh parsley
- Make ready 4 tsp olive oil
- Take Salt and pepper
Keto Friendly with the use of heavy cream or use my quinoa cream recipe for a lower fat alternative. This is one you will want to put in your weekly rotation. So, the first secret to making this chicken Alfredo pasta low carb and gluten free is the substitute pasta. The second secret is cutting calories on the cheesey chicken Alfredo sauce!
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan.
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles."
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley.
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir.
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve.
To lower the calories on the alfredo sauce, I used: With keto Alfredo sauce, chicken and zucchini noodles will taste like a decadent low carb dinner any night of the week. You might also like this zucchini noodles carbonara recipe ! This Zucchini Alfredo is a fantastic dish of "zoodles" coated in a delicious and creamy sauce. Low carb, keto, LCHF, and gluten free recipe. The following post contains affiliate links, which means that at no extra cost to you I can make a tiny bit of money to help support this blog.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!