Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken enchilada casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
LOVE this easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe! It's made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings. It's cheesy, it's spicy, it's sinfully delicious.
Chicken enchilada casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken enchilada casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken enchilada casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken enchilada casserole:
- Prepare 3 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Prepare 2 cup dry Basmati rice
- Get 2 can (10 oz) enchilada sauce
- Take 1 can (16 oz) can refried beans
- Get 1 cup white shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Make ready 1 can (11 oz) corn
- Take 1 pepper to taste
This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. Keto enchilada casserole has all the wonderful flavors of enchiladas, without the extra carbs and gluten! Delicious, hot and bubbly keto chicken enchilada casserole has all the flavor of traditional. We love a good casserole and this chicken enchilada casserole recipe certainly doesn't disappoint.
Steps to make Chicken enchilada casserole:
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Mix the two cheeses together.
- In a large bowl mix the shredded chicken with enchilada sauce, refried beans and half of the cheese. Add rice, season with salt and pepper if needed, and mix well. Pour rice mixture into a large casserole dish. Top with corn then with remainder of cheese.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve warm.
The tortillas hold all the delicious filling together so perfectly and makes this one crowd pleasing dish. Here's a perfect entire symphony of favors from diced/shredded chicken layered w/ shredded Colby Jack cheese. Chicken Enchilada Casserole II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. An easy to prepare chicken enchilada casserole with only five ingredients. This recipe for slow cooker chicken enchilada casserole is a one-pot meal (yay!).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!