Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut and chicken patties. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Coconut mixed with chicken mince, shaped into patties and shallow fried. Ingredients for Spicy Chicken Patties With Coconut Recipe. Melt coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
Coconut and Chicken Patties is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coconut and Chicken Patties is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have coconut and chicken patties using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut and Chicken Patties:
- Get 1 chicken breast, cubed
- Get 3/4 cup yogurt (I used the liquid type, not the solid one)
- Prepare 1 tbsp masala powder
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 tsp curry powder
- Get 2 cup freshly grated coconut
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Take 2 tbsp chopped celery
- Prepare Oil for frying
Coconut Crusted Chicken Patties These chicken patties are crusted with coconut much like the chicken fingers above. They come out a beautiful golden brown, and you simply can't beat the taste of coconut that's been fried to a golden brown. They have these patties served next to a batch of sweet. This recipe for Coconut Chicken with Plum Sauce is going to be your new favorite to add to your recipe file! 😍 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Shoutout to Angela in CO for her submission of this recipe & photo! 🤩 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Recipes.
Steps to make Coconut and Chicken Patties:
- Mix chicken breast, yogurt, malasa powder, paprika, salt, curry powder and store in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Mix grated coconut, eggs, and celery to the chicken and yogurt marinate.
- Heat oil in a pan (I used 2 tbsp and from time to time added the oil when the pan became too dry). Use low heat.
- When the oil is hot, scoop a portion of this mixture to the pan. Flip from time to time.
- When the color turns golden brown, it is ready.
Tasty chicken patties are a great way to use up leftover chicken. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. As a meal - with crusty bread and a side salad. As a starter to share - pile onto a platter with a dipping sauce. Burgers - Make bigger ones and use for BURGERS!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food coconut and chicken patties recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!