Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, white karahia with indian salsa. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Karahia with Indian Salsa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. White Karahia with Indian Salsa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Chicken White Karahi is a wonderful addition of standard chicken karahi. It is famous for its light masala. These specialized versions of karahi are though. easy to cook chicken white karahi with easily available Home ingredients.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white karahia with indian salsa using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make White Karahia with Indian Salsa:
- Get chicken karahia
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup yogourt
- Make ready 3 capsicums
- Make ready 1 piece of ginger
- Take 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1/2 kg chicken, cut into small joints
- Prepare 1 oil for deep frying chicken
- Prepare 1/2 tsp freshly roasted cumin seeds
- Take 1 tbsp freshly roasted crushed coriander seeds
- Get 2 clove cloves of garlic
- Make ready 1 chopped dhaniya leaves for garnishing
- Get Indian salsa
- Take 3 or 4 ripe tomatoes
- Make ready 2 tsp oil
- Make ready 1 pinch crushed cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- Get 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
- Take 1 good pinch turmeric powder
Check Dhaba White Karahi Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Dhaba White Karahi Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. A wide variety of indian karahi options are available to you, such as feature, dinnerware type. A specialty for the mild spice lovers, a recipe from the secret diaries of Mughals.
Instructions to make White Karahia with Indian Salsa:
- Wash and pat the chicken to dry deep fry till light brown from all sides transferring the fried pieces into a saucepan with a lid
- Put over gentle flame to cook adding a little crushed garlic, the roasted seeds, salt and pepper to taste
- Let it be cooked slowly till any liquid is dry
- In a small saucepan cook yogourt, stirring constantly till it boils
- Add yogurt to chicken, cover again and simmer slowly till well done. Quarter the capsicums, cut quarters into twos, deep fry and add to chicken
- Serve garnished with julienned ginger and green coriander
- For Indian Salsa:
- For Indian salsa: put the tomatoes in a small saucepan covered and cook over medium flame till soft and the skin can be removed. Mash them well. Heat the salsa oil, add crushed garlic, ground cumin and coriander then add the tomatoes, red chillies and turmeric powder. Stir fry over high heat till most of Tue moisture evaporates and the oil separates. Serve with the chicken karahia and naan or any flatbread of choice.
A traditional dish from the borders of Torkham. Indian chutney or mexican salsa in white ceramic bowl. Red mexican salsa surrounded by red hot chili peppers. Hot mexican salsa - spicy dip with nachos - chips from corn. Indian chutney or mexican salsa in white ceramic bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food white karahia with indian salsa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!