Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crock pot chicken fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Crockpot Chicken Fajitas from Delish.com makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Slow-cookers make our lives easier and these fajitas come out juicy and full of flavor! Let us know how it went in the comments below!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot chicken fajitas using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas:
- Get 2-3 lbs Chicken Tenderloins
- Take 2 packets Fajita Seasoning
- Make ready 1/2 cup Water
- Prepare Bell Peppers
- Take Onions
- Get Any other veggies
- Take Tortillas or Rice
Chicken breasts are cooked with peppers, onions & spices to create a mouthwatering Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are a dump and go recipe. Once everything is in the pot, they just hang out until they're done, and you really don't. A great, no fuss way to make chicken fajitas. I serve them with Mexican rice and refried beans.
Steps to make Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas:
- Rinse chicken & cut off any excess fat. Place into Crock Pot. Cover with 2 packets of Fajita seasoning & add about 1/2 cup of water. Mix until all the seasoning is even over chicken.
- Cook on High 5-7 hours or Low 6-8 hours depending on thickness of chicken. Chicken is done when juices run clear & it's white inside when cut open. If you notice the chicken is starting to dry before finished cooking add a little more water to help keep moist.
- The last hour & a half add the Bell Peppers, Onions & any other vegetables you like to serve with Fajitas. At that time shred your chicken into smaller pieces. Serve over rice or in tortillas. Enjoy!
Perfect for busy weeknights, this Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe is easy to make and healthy too! So, I decided to make some shredded chicken fajitas to use those breasts up and the recipe came out SO good. My children are not into super spicy food, so I keep the peppers to a minimum. One of the easiest ways to improve your monthly budget is making your own food, and with some exceptions, I bring my lunch to work every day. Chicken fajitas that you can toss in the slow cooker!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food crock pot chicken fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!