Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution). We have a ton of leftovers from Easter and came up with this idea. Stir in macaroni, chicken and frozen broccoli.
Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Get ingredients
- Prepare 2 slices Choice of bread
- Get 1 tbsp margarine or butter
- Make ready Cooked or leftover mac n' cheese
- Prepare Cooked chicken/ham/meat of choice (optional)
- Take 1 dash salt
- Get 1 dash pepper
- Make ready 1 slice Cheddar or American cheese (optional).
You'll have a winner-winner chicken dinner no matter the combo. Mac and cheese easy to cook even for those with limited culinary experience. Store a box in your pantry or cupboard so you can whip up dinner in no time. Plus, mac and cheese is super cheap and you can often find it on sale.
Instructions to make Grilled Mac n' Cheese w/ Chicken (leftover Easter dinner solution):
- Cut up meat into small pieces.
- Butter 1 side of each slice of bread.
- Place 1 slice of bread butter side down on greased skillet on medium/low heat (I use heat setting 3)
- Add chicken and Mac n cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired.
- Place other slice of bread with butter side facing up on sandwich.
- Cook first side until it is dark (I wait until I hear sizzling) usually takes about 10-12 mins
- Flip carefully so filling doesn't fall out and cook other side until golden brown.
It's a great lean protein option–but It's amazing how easily this simple protein can be ruined. Take it out too early and you'll get food poisoning, but leave it on for a couple minutes too long and you might as well go gnaw on some wood chips instead. Under-cooked chicken is easy to fix, (just put it back in the darn oven!) Dry chicken, however, is slightly trickier to remedy. During the week I'm pulled in so many directions, from work, to mom and house duties, to my kids extracurricular activities. I don't have time for some elaborate dinner, but that doesn't mean my family has to have boxed mac n cheese every night.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled mac n' cheese w/ chicken (leftover easter dinner solution) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!