Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot quick and easy greek chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken. Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just afterward the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken for your breakfast with your friends or family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have crockpot quick and easy greek chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Get 1 large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in)
- Take Vegetable oil
- Make ready Black pepper (sprinkle)
- Make ready 1 onion, sliced
- Take 1 green pepper, sliced
- Take 10 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) Greek dressing
- Prepare 1 small can chopped black olives (4.25 ounce)
- Get Feta cheese
Literally this is an easy recipe just when the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken for your lunch with your associates or family. What Makes Slow Cooker Greek Chicken Recipe So Special. Greek chicken is a textbook example of the triumph of simple ingredients.
Steps to make Crockpot Quick and Easy Greek Chicken:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place chicken thighs in a large pan that has been heated with vegetable oil, sprinkle black pepper over both sides of thighs, and sauté until slightly browned, just a few minutes…….
- Now place browned chicken thighs into crock pot……
- Arrange sliced onions and green pepper over chicken……Add your minced garlic on top…….
- Pour your bottle of Greek dressing all over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours…….
- After chicken thighs have cooked for 8 hours, stir in your can of chopped black olives, stir slightly….
- Remove thighs from crockpot when done, garnish with feta cheese, serve with parsley rice and enjoy 😉!
Which kind of chicken would you like in the recipe? Chicken Thighs Chicken Breasts Any Type of Chicken. Easy chicken recipes are always a favorite and this Lemon Greek Chicken with oregano and garlic is at the top of the list. It can be used for everything from Greek salads to wraps to grain bowls and has so much flavor in every bite. We also love these easy Greek Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crockpot quick and easy greek chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!