Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Add cherry tomatoes and corn, stir to coat in onion garlic mixture. Meanwhile, slice chicken breasts on a. Baked chicken and corn with a hint of butter and garlic is a quick and easy weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy.
Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Get 1 can whole kernel corn -drained
- Make ready 1 can black beans-drained
- Get 1 can rotel tomatoes-drained
- Take 2 can cooked chunk chicken
- Take 1 envelope fajita seasoning
- Get 1 packages 8 inch Flour Tortillas
- Make ready 1 packages shredded cheese(8oz)of your choice. I used Mexican blend
- Prepare 1 jar of salsa
- Get 1 container sour cream
This chicken is made in under an hour, uses just one skillet, and is beyond delicious. It's creamy, garlicky, packed with corn, and finished with fresh herbs and parmesan. Perfect cozy, summer dinner for any night of the week. Creamed corn and butter make my chicken corn soup homey and rich.
Instructions to make Chicken, Corn & Black Bean Quesadillas:
- Mix first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Scoop and spread 2 spoons of mix onto half of tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese and fold other half over.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray. (I fit 3 in skillet). Cook on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. With a wide spatula (put open side of quesadilla to the inside of spatula) flip and cook for 3 to 4 more minutes.
- Gently transfer to serving platter. This made 10 quesadillas. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
This recipe makes a big batch, but the soup freezes well for future meals—one reason why soups are my favorite thing to make. —Beverly Hoffman, Sandy Lake, Pennsylvania I'm from Lancaster County and grew up eating chicken corn soup! This is a good recipe for it. Some people add carrots and some don't like the hard boiled eggs but NEVER potatoes to true chicken corn soup! For the rivels the "dough" should really be called batter. There is no mystery and almost no way to mess up.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken, corn & black bean quesadillas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!