Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. By starting with a jarred sauce you're cutting down on some time, but still getting that fresh homemade flair with fresh cooked chicken and lots of. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Take 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast - cut to 1 inch cubes
- Prepare 1 tbs unsalted butter
- Take 2 tsp olive oil
- Take 8 oz penne pasta
- Prepare 1 jar vodka sauce (I used Bertolli)
- Get 1 1/2 Shredded mozzerella
- Take 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- Take to taste salt and pepper
As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka.
Instructions to make Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka:
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add penne. Cook for 8 minutes. Drain when done and set aside.
- While pasta cooks heat a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add butter and olive oil. As soon as butter is melted add chicken. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to preference. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through.
- Add vodka sauce and parmesan cheese to chicken in skillet. Stir to combine. Add penne. Gently stir to coat.
- Spoon half of the pasta mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish. Top with half the mozzerella. Repeat layers. Bake uncovered 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Serve with a side salad and/or garlic bread, and enjoy!
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. Here is how you achieve that. Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka. Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken alla Vodka step by step. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy cheesy baked chicken alla vodka recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!