Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple chicken ramen. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy homemade chicken ramen, with a flavorful broth, roasted chicken, fresh veggies, lots of noodles, and a soft cooked egg. How to Make Weeknight Chicken Ramen. Great ramen without the seasoning packet. (Here are the Simply team's favorites!) Even better, if you regularly make your own chicken stock.
Simple Chicken Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Simple Chicken Ramen is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple chicken ramen using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Chicken Ramen:
- Prepare 1 pack chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- Get 1 stalk green onions
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1 tbsp soy sauce for broth
- Take 1 tbsp soy sauce for chicken
- Make ready 1 tsp black pepper
- Take Dash red pepper
- Make ready 2 cups water
- Make ready 1/4 lb chicken breast sliced into strips (or deli meat)
- Make ready 3 slices thick deli meat (optional)
- Prepare 1 egg boiled or soft boiled (optional)
Jump to Recipe. simple chicken ramen. Warm up a chilly evening with this healthy chicken-and-vegetable ramen noodle bowl recipe. For a little spice, top with hot sauce, such as Sriracha. Look for dried curly Chinese-style noodles near other.
Steps to make Simple Chicken Ramen:
- Mix together the garlic, soy sauce, black pepper, red pepper, and half of the ramen seasoning packet in a small bowl or measuring cup. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Grease a pan with choice oil and fry chicken until done, add soy sauce, and fry for more 1 minute. Set chicken aside.
- (Optional) Separately boil an egg and set aside.
- Add 2 cups of water to a pot, mix in seasoning mixture from step 1, and bring to a boil.
- Add ramen noodles and chicken. Cook for 3 minutes. You may need to break up the noodles with a fork while it cooks.
- Transfer ramen, chicken, and broth to a bowl. Garnish with green onion and egg. Enjoy immediately.
These easy ramen noodle recipes are perfect for the budget-conscious college student. Ramen noodles should classify as required eating while you're in college, especially when you use them in. Check out our simple ramen recipe with chargrilled chicken, crunchy vegetables and noodles. Meanwhile, put the chicken breasts between two pieces of clingfilm and gently tap with a rolling pin. A popular soup that's actually good for you!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple chicken ramen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!