Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Pressure Cooker Meal is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice
The first one pot rice we've experimented is a Cantonese classic - Shiitake Mushroom Chicken and Rice 北菇滑雞蒸飯. A bite of juicy mushroom with tender and moist Now it's YOUR turn to take out your pressure cooker and cook some One Pot Chinese Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice! Instant Pot Risotto Is Made In A Snap.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Take 1.5 cup basmati rice, washed and soaked for 20 minutes
- Get 400 grams chicken (approximately 6-7 pieces)
- Make ready 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Get 1 black cardamom
- Prepare 4-5 cloves
- Get 3 medium-sized onions, finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp ginger paste
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1.5 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1 cup or 200g tomato puree
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 2/3 cup carrot, finely chopped
- Take 2/3 cup green beans, finely chopped
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 3.5 cups water
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp oil
Add chicken for an easy chicken and rice dish. Place bone-in chicken breasts in the pressure cooker and brown them slightly in oil over medium-high heat, without Then remove the chicken, pour out the remaining fat if you wish, and add in rice, the appropriate amount of water, and the. Or you can do what we do at my house and shred them with two forks. Since they are so tender, they are pretty easy to shred.
Instructions to make Easy One-Pot Chicken and Rice | Pressure Cooker Meal:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Add cinnamon sticks, black cardamom and cloves. Saute for 10-15 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add the onions and cook till it turns lightly golden in colour.
- Add ginger and garlic paste. Cook until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the chicken pieces. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt.
- Give it a good mix and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Pour tomato puree, chilli powder and sugar.
- Cook till oil separates from the curry.
- Add the drained rice and mix well.
- Pour the chopped carrots and green beans.
- Pour water and combine everything together.
- Secure the lid and cook over high heat until the cooker releases pressure twice i.e. 2 whistles. Then turn the heat off and release the pressure after 2-3 minutes. Open the pressure cooker and fluff rice with a fork.
- Serve one-pot chicken and rice with veggie raita.
And then I stir everything together. This easy ONE POT chicken and rice recipe is a healthy dinner made with simple and real ingredients. Perfect for any night of the week! Some of my other favorite easy dinners are chicken broccoli rice casserole, chicken and veggie stir fry, crockpot Italian chicken and Mexican chicken casserole. Make it entirely in the electric pressure cooker to save on dishes!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food easy one-pot chicken and rice | pressure cooker meal recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!