Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chicken green bean casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Melt the butter in the preheated skillet and add the mushrooms, onion, and. At about year three, I figured out that a casserole would be a good idea but it had to fit with the holiday theme so it didn't seem out of place. That's why I decided to make a Creamy Cheesy Chicken and Green Bean Casserole.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole:
- Take 16 oz green beans
- Take 10 oz cream of onion
- Make ready 5 oz chicken breast
- Make ready 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Get 1/2 cup fried onions
- Get 1/4 cup tomato
- Take 1/8 cup roasted peppers
- Take 1 portabella mushroom
- Make ready 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp hot sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp garlic salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese. There are a lot of green bean casserole recipes with chicken that use canned soup as a base like the one at Betty Crocker. But, most of those soups have unnecessary additives that result in added carbs. That's why it's best to make the casserole from scratch.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken breast into 1 - inch cubes. Place in baggie, add garlic salt and cayenne pepper. Shake to evenly distribute.
- Wash tomato and mushroom, dice.
- Combine green beans, cream of onion, mustard, hot sauce, tomato, mushroom, cheese, chicken, and roasted peppers in mixing bowl. Stir together.
- Spread evenly in small baking pan, and sprinkle fried onions on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil, bake for 35-40 minutes.
I didnt care much for this dish. My husband loves green beans and cheesy food but he thought it was just ok. Too much prep time for the end result. My breadcrumbs didnt get soggy but the whole thing just didnt live up to my expectations. Cheesy Green Bean Casserole Cheesy Green Bean Casserole.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cheesy chicken green bean casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!