Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, coca-cola chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Like other cooks I used skinless boneless chicken thighs as well as boneless breast. I then removed the chicken and thickened the sauce on the stovetop (in same pan)with a little cornstarch. Cola Chicken is not only easy to prepare dinner, it's a delicious twist on everyday chicken!
Coca-Cola Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Coca-Cola Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook coca-cola chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Take 500 chicken thigh fillet, cubed
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/4 cup katakuriko (or you can use maizena)
- Get 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Get 200 ml coca-cola
- Prepare 1/4 cup oil for frying
Remove the chicken and keep warm. Coca Cola Chicken Thighs are an easy and hearty weeknight dinner. Tender chicken with a crispy skin baked in a Coca Cola soda and Worcestershire sauce. Simple Oven Baked Chicken Thighs always make a wonderful recipe for family Dinners.
Steps to make Coca-Cola Chicken:
- Combine chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder and wait for about 5 minutes. (It's best to store it in the fridge for about an hour)
- Add flour, katakuriko, and egg to the chicken. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan. For better results, fry in two or three batches until golden brown. I was feeling lazy, so I just pour all into the pan.
- Flip occasionally until the chicken are half-cooked.
- Remove excess oil. Add onion and stir occasionally.
- Add coca-cola and wait until the liquid is almost gone. Add more salt if necessary.
This version uses coco cola to make a sweet, tangy sauce that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Coca Cola chicken is a fantastic recipe to attempt using a slow cooker. Optionally, sear the chicken pieces before adding it to the slow cooker. Then, add in all the ingredients. You don't even need to mix it thoroughly.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coca-cola chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!