Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato chip chicken casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
This is a chicken casserole with a crispy crunchy potato chip topping. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. Our easy chicken casserole freezes well before or after cooking, and is just as good with non- and low-fat ingredients.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato chip chicken casserole using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Take -casserole—-
- Get 3 large chicken breast, boneless skinless
- Get 1 large red bell pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 pound cauliflower
- Get 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Take 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Get —sour cream mixture——
- Get 1 cup mayonnaise
- Get 1-1/4 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Prepare -for frying—-
- Make ready 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Make ready –cheese—-
- Get 2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole: Potato chips can also be part of a hearty breakfast. This recipe calls for combining hard-boiled eggs, celery, mayonnaise. This Chicken & Potato Chip Casserole isn't the healthiest dish in the world, but that may be why it tastes so darn good. It's quick because it uses Rotisserie chicken.
Steps to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces
- Heat a pan and fry the chicken till done
- Move to a bowl and season with half the seasonings and stir.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and brown it.
- Add red peppers to the cauliflower and season with the other half of seasonings. Mix well.
- In the bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and chives.
- Add the lemon juice, chicken, and cauliflower together
- Add the sour cream mixture and mix with chicken put in a deep 10 inch pan that is oven safe.
- Add cheese
- Top with potato chips.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes let rest 5 minutes and serve
- I hope you enjoy!
I think the best part about this casserole is mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl. You got some chicken, throw it in. Tender, shredded chicken and fluffy white rice are mixed in a creamy sauce and then baked with cheddar cheese and crispy potato chips on top. Now, I know some of you are thinking I have lost my ever lovin' mind by putting crispy potato chips on top of a casserole. This makes a tasty casserole using left over chicken or turkey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food potato chip chicken casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!