Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken vegetables and quinoa one pot. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This One Pot Chicken Quinoa and Vegetables is very delicious. I love how this dish turns out. My husband loves this very much, it's easy to make definitely.
Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken vegetables and quinoa one pot using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot:
- Get 2 Chicken breasts (cubed and cooked)
- Take 1 cup Quinoa (rinsed)
- Take 2 tsp Chicken bouillon
- Make ready 2 clove Garlic
- Prepare 2 Zucchini (chopped)
- Make ready 1/2 cup Sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Get 2 1/2 cup water
Let cook until all of the broth is evaporated into the quinoa Yum, I've never tried the tri-colored quinoa either - looks so fun and colorful in this dish! One-pot quick dinners are always a good thing and I love all the. An easy chickpea curry made in one pot! This delicious vegetable curry is packed with vegetables, is super flavorful, is easy to make and freezes well too!
Steps to make Chicken Vegetables and Quinoa One Pot:
- Cube and cook chicken breasts
- Rinse quinoa and crush garlic cloves
- Add quinoa, bouillon, garlic and water in to a pot and boil. Once boiling, cover and reduce heat to low.
- After 10 minutes, mix in the chicken, zucchini, tomatoes and basil
- Cook on low for another 10 minutes then remove lid and cook off remaining fluid
An easy dish packed with vitamin-rich veg and mineral-rich quinoa - a healthy lunch or dinner choice that's quick to prepare. Elevate the lean protein with this delicious tomato-based recipe. While chicken marinates, chop the vegetables. Heat a large heavy pan over high heat, spray with oil, then add chicken. I'm always looking for easy dinners that are delicious, healthy and that my whole family will enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken vegetables and quinoa one pot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!